This website is owned and maintained by Open Source Solutions Limited T/A Open Solutions (http://www.opensolutions.ie/).
This document should be read together with our Terms of Service.
Our postal address is:
Old Church Road,
Lower Kilmacud Road,
Co. Dublin, Ireland.
2. Types of Information Collected
We retain two types of information:
- Personal Data
- This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and includes your name, address, email address, and other such information. This information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- Non-Personal Data
- Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
3. Purposes for which we hold your Information.
- Non-Personal Data
- We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
- Personal Data
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to allow you to track how you spend your time and associate that time with customers and projects you have voluntarily created on the system;
- to allow you to track todo items and to associate those items with customers and projects you have voluntarily created on the system;
- to allow you to create reports and graphs for the entries you create on the system;
- to allow you to share those reports and graphs by email if you so choose;
- to contact you if required in connection with your account or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
- to keep you informed of updates to our services.
4. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure. We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
5. Sale of Business
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by us. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
7. Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Irish Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email our support team. Any such data subject requests may be subject to the prescribed fee.